Monday, July 2, 2012

Blue Lit Day


Warm and Safe You are my Rest
I feel the lightness of your breath
I twirl my life around your words
I watch and wait as your dream unfurls

Auburn streets faded grey
You are my one my blue lit day

I lose myself I’m found
I lose myself I’m found
I lose myself I’m found around the footsteps of your wake
Please don’t sacrifice your happiness merely for my sake

Loneliness I am in myself my tomb is my whitewashed room

What is it about your body your body your body . . .
That makes me realize the limitations of this language
How I can’t put into words the sensations you send through me
Electrolyte Paprika You send shivers down my spine
Trap the love that’s in my heart and remind me in due time
Set my eyes on the promise that’s coming on your graces
Give me love and give me fire that burns till we have faces

No comments:

Post a Comment